|My First Award|
Wow! How shocked was I to be reading one of my favorite blogs, Sunny in Seattle, when I realized that Sunny had nominated me for my very first blogging award!!! So very exciting! It looks like this is just a fun award to pass along from one blogger to another. I’ll take it. Thanks Sunny!
The rules of this award are simple: list 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. Done!
So here we go…7 things about me:
1) I take a clipboard, a large one, to the grocery store. I clip my list and my coupons to it and am way over the weird looks I get from people. I love grocery shopping. I love my grocery list. And I have no idea how other people cross things off of their list without using a clipboard.
2) I can’t spell. A few months ago I was quizzing my niece, giving her words to spell. I gave her “balloon”. She got it right. I told her that she was wrong. Luckily our whole extended family was there to help straighten things out.
3) I am totally smitten for over-priced fancy coffee drinks. The less it tastes like coffee and the more sugar added the better. Anything that Biggby sells with the word “bear” at the end is good with me.
4) I prepare every single meal in this house except for Saturday morning breakfast. Chris and Addison make smoothies and pancakes on Saturdays…and have branched out to French toast upon request.
5) I always have my toes painted. I used to always have my toes and fingers painted and they always, always, always, matched. Enter Addison. I always have my toes painted.
6) Before I go to bed I always give Addison one last kiss. I love watching her sleep, smelling her sleepiness, and wondering what she might be dreaming about. It is the best way to end my day.
7) I am not a morning person. Never have been and probably never will be. I am very lucky to have a husband that accommodates and coddles my morning grumpiness. He gently whispers to me that I have 15 minutes before my feet need to hit the floor and then comes back to tell me I have 3 min at which point I end up crawling out of bed. This happens every day… a pretty good deal on my end!
And I am passing this award on to: Deanna at Growing in the Family Way, Sarah at Confessions of a Pomomama, Amy at Journey of the Heart, Jill at the Happiest Sad, I am at Statistically Impossible, Cami at Cambria Leann, Sterling at My Adoption Journey. All of these bloggers are writing wonderfully substantial stuff!